What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register for our service. When registering for our service, you may be asked to enter your e-mail address or phone number, select profession and tell us where you heard about us. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
Why do we collect this information?
We request you for the information mentioned above because it authenticates your identity and allows your contacts to know who you are. Also, rather than us installing cookies or other tools to track our users, we ask them for their occupation and where they heard about us beforehand. That is all we know about our users.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- • To authenticate your use. So we know it is you who is using the service.
- • To improve our service by routing your transfer through the fastest possible channel
- • To send periodic emails to keep you updated with new features and possibilities.
If you subscribe to our services, your email address/phone number may be used to send you occasional company news and updates related to product, terms or service information, etc. (Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email once our mobile and desktop applications are launched).
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. Your data stays with us in encrypted form.
The Windows desktop application asks/requires following permission for full functionality:
- • File access (access to any media or document file i.e image, video , document)
- • Directory access (access to any folder/sub-folder in any C,D,E or F drive)
- • Hard disc access (for calculating free space and storing any file)
- • Device information (device name, OS installed)
- • Network information (IP address, MAC address, available port, port 43594)
- • Network card access (for creating hotspot network)
- • Hotspot access (public access of created hotspot for other devices)
- • Notifications access (pop-up / pull notification message)
The Android application asks/required the following permissions for full functionality:
- • File Access (access to any media or document file I.ie image, video, document.
- • Read and write on external storage.
- • Write on settings to enable hotspot
- • Access Location
- • Access and amend network or WiFi state
- • Device Information
- • Notification access
Where do we transfer your data files?
We do not store your data files on any server once the file has left our servers to the recipient. Once the file is transferred from one device to another, no other copy of data files exists except in the devices involved for transfer.
Where do we transfer your data?
During the process of transfer of file from one device to another, relay server temporarily store data packets till the transfer of data files is complete
How do we protect your data?
We do not store your data on any server. We give end to end encryption for data file transfer when used with our Desktop or Mobile App. Offline transfers never leave your I.P network or when you do direct hotspot transfers, data never leaves the devices involved in the transfer.
Do we retain any other information?
Our product (only desktop and mobile app) stores your transfer history and contact list in your own devices. Whenever a user comes online, transfer history and contact list is relayed through our server so this information gets synchronised and updated in other devices on which you are using our Desktop or Mobile application.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law and will take effort in informing you of this.
Third party links
We do not use any third-party links to perform our data transfer services. We only use external third party links such as Google Analytics, SendGrid and Firebase.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our services.